The government condemned the driver Santiago Cúneo for a threatening tweet against Mauricio Macri



The government, via the Ministry of Security, condemned the controversial television presenter Santiago Cúneo for a threatening tweet that he published against Mauricio Macri. "We will take every violent attitude towards the Presidential Justice Investigation," said Patricia Bullrich, head of the area, through social networks.

On Monday, Cuneo posted on his Twitter account a picture of José de San Martín on horseback, with a sword in one hand and Macri's head in the other. He got a wave of criticism for the scandalous message, which he later deleted.

Bullrich said that the report was made by the department's Cybercrime and that they will appeal to the court for an intimidating attitude towards the president. "They do not understand that the hatred they deal with generates a total rejection in society"the official questioned.

CUNEO. The controversial conductor, together with Pablo Moyano and Guillermo Moreno (photo: Instagram Santiago Cúneo).
CUNEO. The controversial conductor, together with Pablo Moyano and Guillermo Moreno (photo: Instagram Santiago Cúneo).

Criticism of the government, Cuneo is usually shown with referees K as former secretary of Internal Trade Guillermo Moreno or trade union members as deputy secretary of Truckers Pablo Moyano, opposite Macri. The director had already organized a scandal last May when he made anti-Semitic statements and attacked journalist Silvia Mercado.

A month ago, the Department of Security had filed a criminal charge against ex-leader piqueter Luis D & # 39; Elia, who had said in an interview: "A Macri should shoot him at the Plaza de Mayo." After his violent statements the leader had to make clear that he was "a historical metaphor".


Source link

Leave a Reply