This Monday is a national holiday for the transfer of the commemoration of the anniversary of the death of General José de San Martín, which was finalized last Friday. As a result there are changes in the functioning of the services. Then the list:
* Public transport: the collectives will circulate with a reduced frequency comparable to that of Sunday.
* Commerce: the property remains closed.
* Banks: they will not serve the public.
* Health: In hospitals, a minimum of medical care will be maintained for patients arriving at the emergency service. The same happens in the rest of the health centers that have this service.
* Controlled parking (ECO), Urban Monitors and Municipal Vehicle Removal Crane: There will be no activity.
* Other capital services:
– Collection of waste: Normal.
– Municipal emergency service (SEM): Normal guards.
– funeral services: Minimal guards.
– Market of delivery (butchers): Open.
– Municipal fair (fruits and vegetables): closed.
– Slaughterhouse and municipal refrigerator: Minimal guards.
– Municipal cemetery: from 08:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 19:00