Fortnite & # 39; s Week 6 has been quite recent here and so Battle Pass owners have the chance to earn XP for unlocking cosmetics and more goodies. Below we view all Fortnite season 5 week 6 challenges This can be a problem, but this should not happen if you follow our guidelines.
Fortnite season 5 week 6 challenges
That is why, like every other week, there are seven challenges that you need to complete to earn your share of the Battle Stars to raise your Battle Pass level.
As always, there are a number of difficult challenges here, but they are also more valuable in the number of stars they award. The challenges are below:
- Complete the 5 Timed Trials for 5 Stars
- Open 7 boxes in Lonely Lodge for 5 stars
- Bring down 3 opponents in tilted towers for 10 stars
- Use pickaxe to harvest 3,000 building materials for 5 stars
- Look for the place where all stone heads face 10 stars
- Perform 2 eliminations using the light machine gun or minigun for 10 stars
- Perform 500 damage to opponents by only performing a headshot for 5 stars
Helping damage through headshots can be done over a series of matches. Whether it is the rifle or a sniper rifle for more precision, aim at the upper body and you will certainly suffer damage in the main area of the opponent.
You can also try out 50 vs 50 mode because you have a better chance of performing a headshot on a downed enemy than someone who can not stop jumping.
Because there is no way to build in Fortnitethe task of harvesting 3000 sources with the pickaxe should not be a problem.
If you really want to hurry, go to Dusty Divot or Junk Junction for maximum resources, including wood, metal and stone.
For LMG / Minigun eliminations, go to 50 vs 50 mode, because finding the weapon in a box in that mode is more likely, especially when you approach the end of the round.
Once obtained, it is easy to perform a kill. Note that if you play in any team mode, defeating an enemy is not enough. Make sure you finish them for good.
Because Tilted Towers is quite busy when it comes to shootouts, you might as well be prepared for it. Start in Shifty Shafts or Loot Lake and plunder a weapon there and then head for Tilted Towers.
An ideal weapon would be shotgun because the opponents are always close and in your face.
In Lonely Lodge, chests can vary everywhere, from the outside of a building to hidden behind a wall or in an attic.
Although the sites where the breast is vomited are random, some show more potential than others e.g. the second floor of the hut, the cliff, the attics of the lodges, etc.
The five timed trials
Soon you will find projections of stopwatches at five set locations in the game which, if accessed, will trigger the beginning of a timed challenge. Once you have started, you must collect all holographic stopwatches that resemble spheres within the location to complete the test.
Although most of these can be done on foot, some people have less leniency when it comes to the duration, so they can require the use of shopping carts or ATKs.
The locations for these stopwatches are described below; you can complete any of these.
- East of Retail Row, near the Pink Cart
- In a sports store in the north of Lonely Lodge
- South of a river east of Shifty Shafts and west of Salty Springs
- Drive in Junk Junction to the southeast towards the location where a football stadium was present
- South of Snobby Shores, towards the east of the house in the south here. Use an ATK here to get all Orbs
- Go in a river between Lazy Links and Risky Reels to the south of the bridge and use ATK to collect all stopwatches
What do the stone heads look like?
Now you can go for every stone head and find out in which direction they are or you can just go straight to collect the Battle Star, the ultimate destination you would like to reach.
There is one in Junk Junction, Tomato Town, Lonely Lodge, Lucky Landing, Shifty Shafts and Greasy Grove. You will see that all the stone heads in quadrant F7 look for a place in the southwest of Salty Springs.
The star itself will be on top of a hill, from where you can distinguish the Salty Springs. Grab it and there you have it, all Fortnite Season 5 week 6 challenges.
This is all we have in our Fortnite Season 5 Week 6 Challenge Guide. If there is anything else you would like to add, please let us know in the comments below!