Large-scale operation after mysterious smoke development
BUCHKIRCHEN. Heavy smoke in the corridors and in the stairwell of a guarded residential facility in Buchkirchen (Wels-Land district) caused panic at 9.30 am yesterday
Smoke alarm in a residential facility in Buchkirchen
The fire brigades Buchkirchen and Mistelbach as well as six ambulances were warned as a precautionary measure.
After a long search, it turned out that charred sugar in a saucepan on an electric stove was the cause of the strong smoke. The fire brigade brought out the pan and removed the small fire with great effect. Then she carried the building and could finish the mission after more than an hour. No one was injured
Show notes »