McDonald & # 39; s: glass door in the children's section was broken



<! – ->At McDonald's: Glass door in the children's section was broken – luckily no one was injured «kleinzeitung.at












AccessControl ac = AccessControl.getAccessControl (request);




Small newspaper +

A shocking moment for parents and children in the children's section of a fast food restaurant at the trade fair in Graz: a glass door broke – fortunately the children stayed a little further behind, nobody was hurt.

19:03, September 30, 2018

Read on with our digital subscription


Try it for free

    Your test subscription includes:

  • All Small Zeitung Plus Read the article
  • Read daily e-paper
  • Unlimited use of the smartphone app
  • The test ends automatically after 4 weeks

Fortunately, nobody was injured in the accident © Christian Penz

Julia R. is still in shock. She was with her family at McDonald's at the Grazer Messe – with her own children, two and five, and a cousin, two years old. Part of the family was in the children's section when it happened: apparently a guest wanted to open the door to that area – tried to push it without noticing it was a sliding door. So the description.

<! –

— I'm here —-[[[[?]

PCA

->




Source link