Own report: Samsung & # 39; s mid-range smartphone & # 39; M & # 39; series was launched on January 28 in the Indian market. In recent years India has occupied a large part of the Indian smartphone market, but in recent years Vivo, Oppo and Xiaomi have been losing this South Korean mobile manufacturer agency. So in January, Samsung is launching three new smartphone launches in the M-Series Pocket-Sai prize. Galaxy M10 and Galaxy M20 are at least priced Samsung Galaxy M20 released at 10,990 This phone is worth a thousand rupees for the price of this phone. Let's take a look at the features of the Galaxy M20 …
Let's look at the Samsung Galaxy M20 specification:
1) 6.13 inch Full HD Infinity Display. The screen / body ratio of the phone is more than 80 percent.
2) 3 GB RAM and 32 GB / 64 GB internal storage, which can be increased to 512 GB via a microSD card.
3) Android 8.1 (Oreo) and Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm) processors.
4) Set with 12 megapixels + 5 megapixels with double back and 8 megapixel selfie camera & # 39; s.
5) There are fingerprint sensors.
6) This phone has a 5000 mAh battery. For connectivity, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS and a USB Type-C port.
7) Samsung Galaxy M20 released at 10.990 Now the Galaxy M20 price is available for Tk 9.990 per 1000 taka. Galaxy M20 will be purchased on Friday at Amazon, Samsung Online Shop.