Today Huawei announced the Mate 20 Lite in China under the name Maimang 7, and repeats what it did last year with the Mate 10 Lite and the Maimang 6. The device was expected for the next day 15 but apparently they preferred to move forward a bit. It is just identical to the first smartphone of the Mate 20 family announced for 2018/2019, with the same technical and visual specifications.
The first lucky ones have had access to the product and have shown more of the beauty of the device, with a rear glass finish, curved on the sides and colors in a half mirrored tone. Behind it are still two camera's vertically aligned, with an LED flash next to it. A fingerprint reader appears below them. At the front, the large 6.3-inch display with notch occupies almost the entire surface. Look at it:
Technical specifications – Huawei Maimang 7 / Mate 20 Lite
- 6.3 "Full HD + screen (2340 × 1080)
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 710
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.2 GHz (4x 2.2 GHz + 4×1.7GHz)
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage: 64 GB
- Rear view camera: Dual – 20 MP (f / 1.8) + 2 MP
- Front camera: Dual – 24 MP (f / 2.0) + 2 MP
- Screen: FullHD + of 6.3 "and 19.5: 9 aspect ratio
- 3.750 mAh battery with fast charging
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo with custom EMUI 8.2
Even with a Kirin 710 processor, 6 GB of RAM, and 64 GB of internal memory for storage, it costs $ 349, or about $ 1500, in direct conversion, regardless of national taxes. It is available from September 15 in the colors black gold and blue.