Sea urchins are jellyfish, close cousins with starfish, but with one important difference – the body of the sea urchin is enclosed in armor or shell of bottegels and the most annoying thing is that in many species outside of this armor covered with spikes or needles that can cause injuries if you get them or have another contact with them (for this and how you can protect yourself – below). They live scattered, but sometimes in groups, most on a hard surface and are literally stoned – they "ate" the rocks and nestled there. The Black Sea has disappeared, but the coasts of Greece, Turkey and Croatia are plentiful, "wrote Trud
It is better to Hard rubber than to have a soft silicone sole – the needles of hedgehogs are easier to pass through silicones, avoid rocky and rocky soil, it is preferred by sea urchins, and smaller sandy areas have a much smaller chance of a sea urchin.
What should I do like a dick? It happens without panic! The pain of the hedgehog and how it occurs varies from a sting of a thorn and a bee sting.
Almost always pricking in a few places. to tackle the problem yourself, but you need to know the following: if you think you can not do it yourself, the tendon is in the tendon or going, you have respiratory problems, dizziness, nausea, muscle weakness, difficulty in coordinating movements dizziness and paraesthesia (numbness, tingling), partial paralysis, chest pain or severe swelling and reddening of the gastrointestinal site, seek immediate medical attention
Follow these 10 guidelines if you decide to do it yourself: 19659003] 1. Leave the water immediately
2. If possible, do not stand on the stinging leg and do not press your thorns anymore. Pain can start as a mild discomfort and become intolerant within 15-30 minutes (reaches maximum intensity) and can last for several hours
3. Take the tweezers (if you do not have them at hand, try your fingers) and pick up as many spines as possible. The hedgehogs are arranged so that they pierce the limb and break immediately. It is very likely that the fragile residue will remain in the skin and can "get in" when you get up. Shark seas in the Aegean Sea are non-toxic, but an allergic reaction is still possible, so pull the spines out as quickly as possible
4. Clean the soleplate with soap and rinse with lukewarm or warm water. Because piercing is fresh, washing can be painful, but it is important.
5. Then immerse the limb in the maximum hot water. In other words, let your feet soak in the warm water that you can resist. Keep it for 20-30 minutes, add more warm water if necessary, so that your foot is the warmest water you can wear all the time.
6. Carefully pull your foot out of the water. The skin is turned off and most probably part of the thorns and pieces have fallen (pull them gently with tweezers) or even come out completely and alternatively you can put a molten wax on the point of puncture and remove it from the wash  7. Put lemon juice, lime or (best and cheapest) vinegar and soak the sick spot for 15-20 minutes. The thorns of sea urchins are usually calcium and vinegar dissolves any residue. Rinse again with warm water
8. Do not wrap the wound! She has to breathe and all parts are thrown out of her legs. During the night (while you sleep, you can make a loose connection with a vinegar compress on the sick spot) and repeat the above procedures the next morning (without stepping down)
9. Calm the pain. You can use ibuprofen-based painkillers (eg Ibuploror, Nurofen) every 6 hours until the pain stops. You can use soothing creams or sprays such as Cycladicin or Health Cream to soothe the site and supplement treatment for restorative processes.
10. In case of inflammation, we recommend to consult a doctor. If you do not have access to it, use a corticosteroid cream with a topical antibiotic (eg Betaison Trio, Betadarm). We recommend similar actions if you have a dead sea urchin on the beach.
Note the location of the dick for infection. Signs of infection are redness, pus, papules, nodules, swelling of the affected area or lymph nodes that enter the affected area (neck, armpits or groin) and fever. For these symptoms, as well as the symptoms that are mentioned in the beginning red, you should always consult a doctor.