The policy indicated in this document is intended to inform users about this MundoMaritimo about the conduct of our company with regard to the processing of personal data collected through our portals.
1 | collection:
What is the information collected for?
All information collected from users in MundoMaritimo aims to:
(1) Provide services, content and personalized advertisements to the user while browsing on the MundoMaritimo websites
(2) Conducting internal surveys on the demographic data, interests and behavior of our users. The information is used to understand and better serve our users.
This information that you voluntarily and voluntarily provide is intended to provide better service, information and tools to our users. You have the right not to accept the delivery, for which you waive the benefits that our website offers.
If you decide to provide such information, we will oblige you to maintain a clear and regular conduct, subject to the policy we express below, of which you are aware and that you accept.
Our policy with regard to the collected data is as follows:
The responsibility for the correctness of the data collected in this way is exclusively for the user.
We maintain an Off-Line database that guarantees your customers complete privacy with regard to the data provided to MundoMaritimo.
On the other hand, our accredited third party provider of connectivity and hosting services "host" our sites on their web servers, 365 days a year, seven days a week and twenty-four hours, so that our site has the least possibility of "falling" on the web or the penetration of "hackers" who violate our portal.
Without prejudice to the responsibilities that correspond to the user, MundoMaritimo will pay special attention to the collection, maintenance, use, publication or distribution of personal information associated with users and visitors, checking that the data are correct, complete and sufficient to meet the objectives for those who will be used.
The user who has previously provided personal data or information to MundoMaritimo can request its modification, correction or deletion by sending an e-mail to [email protected], stating his name, route, address, telephone and clearly press which information of the one you have delivered that you want to change or delete.
In any case and as a security measure, MundoMaritimo reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the communication.
6. Publication and exchange:
In general, MundoMaritimo will not transfer, transfer, sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a person. MundoMaritimo can transfer, disclose or transfer the collected data to its users, to third parties, in the following circumstances:
(1) In the case of explicit consent from the user, your personal data may be used by third parties for direct marketing, telephone calls, sending e-mails, and so on. The user has the right and the ability to refuse to receive this information from third parties.
(2) In the case of "business contacts", your personal data may only be used by third parties to complete and execute the transaction that led to the delivery or collection of that information.
(3) That information that is required by law, a court order or any other legal procedure that requires it.
7. Use of information linked to third parties:
In the case of the corresponding approval, MundoMaritimo will use the information of the user to communicate and inform you by e-mail about:
(1) Changes to its existing services or products, latest of new services or products, or others specified by the user.
(2) Information, offers or any type of marketing promotion that MundoMaritimo can provide to the user.
(3) Suggestion from the user about "Recommend this news to a friend"
8. Services offered by third parties on the site:
Ultimately, MundoMaritimo can hire the services of external companies to provide new services and products via this website. The information collected by these companies in your case will be controlled by the user's consent of the same.
9. Related ads
With regard to the services of advertising or promotional information, in order to present related services that may be of interest, we have links to other companies to which we advertise on our pages & # 39; s. These companies can request your details directly from you, exclusively under the responsibility of those who process and manipulate this information.
Finally, MundoMaritimo does not guarantee the privacy of the user's personal data, if it provides or distributes information in public telephone directories, press releases, publications, chat rooms, newsletters or the like. This information may be collected by third parties, with or without your consent. The user discloses that information under his responsibility.