There are new ideas for a video game of this style, and this time we are confronted with one new type Battle Royale, one that will probably surprise more than one.
The title of this video game is Last Tide, a game that is in Early access and adds a new variation to existing Battle Royales. In the video game, you take the role of a diverwho should do that Search for your equipment under the sea and manage to survive other 99 players who are in the same area (a novelty for the fight generous), all this is pursued by sharks that guard the entire playing field.
As if the above was not enough, the equipment is reached by killing these sharks, which vary from "Innocent" beings, up to about deadly sharks that you can finish in two by three, pose a threat even for other players when they are equip itself for the confrontation.
The minimum requirements of this game are:
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 or AMD FX-6300
- memory: 6 GB of RAM
- graphics: GeForce GTX 1050/960/770 or AMD Radeon RX 560/460 / R7 370
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 64 bits
- DirectX 11
- red: Broadband internet connection
- storage: 15 GB of free space
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600k or AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- memory: 8 GB of RAM
- graphics: GeForce GTX 1060/970/780 or AMD Radeon RX 580/570/480
- DirectX 11
The title is Search on Steam for $ 14.99.