The Blanquirroja goes for the second consecutive victory. Peru vs. United States LIVE | FIFA 2018 date | Today, October 16, 2018 at Pratt & Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field in Connecticut, from 7:05 pm. (Time in Peru, Mexico and Colombia), the Peruvian selection plays his fourth friendly match against the selection of United States in preparation for the next Copa América Brazil 2019 and the Qualifying Catar 2011. For watch football live and live of this meeting and more international football you can do it through various streaming platforms and with the transfer of Movistar Sports (channel 3) and Latin (Channel 2) In North America you can continue the coverage live beIN Sports.
Living in Peru21 you can follow the antechamber, from minute to minute, statistics, results, goals, videos, photos, and interviews of the protagonists of the Peru vs. United States living by FIFA 2018 date in Connecticut. to watch football live and enjoy the before, during and after the friendly, it is good to know the live broadcast channels on television and internet. In addition, the schedules in different parts of the world and the location of the Pratt & Whitney Stadium to learn more details about the most attractive meeting of the week.
Peru vs. United States they will be protagonists of an attractive party in East Hartford against a local selection that comes from the loss of 4-2 for Colombia. Four days after defeating the two-time South American champion in Miami (3-0), the team led by Ricardo Gareca will confirm their first eleven in the next few hours to play their fourth friendly match FIFA 2018 date in preparation for the Copa América Brazil 2019.
Ricardo Gareca held a press conference after the match with Chile and emphasized the performance of his players. "The team did a good job against Chile and I am confident that we will continue on the same path," he said. Peru vs United States. "It will be an attractive match with two teams that will compete for victory without weakening the effort on the pitch," he added.
the Peruvian selection He drove to Connecticut Sunday afternoon and was ready to play his fourth exhibition game and add his second consecutive victory to the new Ricardo Gareca process. In view of the efforts, Peru will return next November to meet Ecuador and Costa in Lima.
Ricardo Gareca has three players who play in the MLS: they are Yordy Reyna (Vancouver Whitecaps FC), Andy Polo (Portland Timbers) and Yoshimar Yotún (Orlando City SC).
On the other hand United States comes home losing 4-2 to Colombia and his interim coach, Dave Sarachan, will try to improve his image so that the team can win against their fans. "You can observe, see rival teams and tell the players what to do, but it all comes down to making decisions about the field and that is what we have not done against Colombia and we will have to change against Peru", analyzed he.
"That is why we played this type of game, improving the aspects speed, technique and actions that occur in both attack and defense without having to show any doubts," Sarachan said. "I am sure that we will improve sooner Peru "he was ready.
PERU VS. UNITED STATES: POSSIBLE ALIGNMENTS
- Peru: Pedro Gallese, Luis Advíncula, Christian Ramos, Anderson Santamaría, Miguel Trauco, Renato Tapia, Yoshimar Yotún, André Carrillo, Christian Cueva, Edinson Flores and Raúl Ruidíaz. Coach: Ricardo Gareca.
- United States: Zack Steffen; DeAndre Yedlin, Matt Miazga, John Brooks, Antonee Robinson; Michael Bradley, Kelly Acosta; Timothy Weah, Julian Green, Kenny Saief; and Bobby Wood. Coach: Dave Sarachan.
LAST FESTIVITIES OF PERU
- 21-06-18: France 1-0 Peru – World Cup Russia 2018
- 26-06-2018: Australia 0-2 Peru – World Cup Russia 2018
- 09/06/18: The Netherlands 2-1 Peru – Date FIFA
- 09/09/18: Germany 2-1 Peru – date FIFA
- 10/12/18: Peru 3-0 Chile – date FIFA
LAST FEASTS OF THE UNITED STATES
- 06/02/18: Ireland 2-1 United States – date FIFA
- 06/09/18: France 1-1 United States – FIFA date
- 09/07/18: United States 0-2 Brazil – date FIFA
- 9/11/18: United States 1-0 Mexico – date FIFA
- 10/11/18: United States 2-4 Colombia – date FIFA
PERU VS. UNITED STATES: HISTORY OF THE PARTY
- 06/04/89: United States 3-0 Peru – Marlboro Cup
- 05/26/93: United States 0-0 Peru – Friendly International
- 16-10-1966: Peru 4-1 United States – Friendly International
- 17-1-1997: United States 0-1 Peru – USA Cup
- 2/16/00: USA 1-0 Peru – Gold Cup CONCACAF
- 09/05/15: United States 2-1 Peru – International Friendly
SEE PERU VS. UNITED STATES LIVE ON THE INTERNET
the Peru vs. United States can be viewed live online by open signal, paid channel and by mobile application. As you remember, the friendly FIFA date 2018 will be broadcast by Movistar Sports (channel 3) and Latin (channel 2) On the other hand, if you are not at home at that moment or in a place where there is no television, you can download the app from Latin , as well Movistar Sports from your smartphone or tablet.
PERU VS. UNITED STATES: SCHEDULE & # 39; S IN THE WORLD
- Spain – 2:05 hours from 17 October
- Argentina – 9:05 am
- Chile – 9:05 am
- Uruguay – 9:05 am
- Paraguay – 9:05 am
- Venezuela – 7:30 am
- Ecuador – 7:05 am
- Colombia – 19.05 hours
- Peru – 7:05 PM
- Mexico – 7:05 am
- Guatemala – 6:05 am
- United States – 8:05 am
THE PRATT & WHITNEY STADIUM ON GOOGLE MAPS
MORE ABOUT THE PRATT & WHITNEY STAGE
Rentschler Field becomes the scene of Peru vs. United States living by FIFA Date. The stadium is located in East Hartford, Connecticut. It is the stadium of the University of Connecticut and is used for American football. In 2010 Hartford Colonials participated in the United Football League and had a capacity of 40,642 people.
- Address: 615 Silver Lane, East Hartford, CT 06118, USA.
- Capacity: 40.642
- Location: 615 Silver Lane, East Hartford, CT 06118