The Superintendence of Companies (Supersociedades) today released the list of the 1,000 largest companies in 2018 at the level of the operational income in Colombia.
The analysis was performed with separate or individual financial information (No consolidated information has been used), of the companies controlled by the head of the companies, financial supervision, national health supervision, supervision of public services and supervision of surveillance and private security.
You may be interested: the safest cars sold in Colombia
According to the report, the income of the 1,000 largest companies in the country totaled $ 679.9 billion in 2018, a number that had an increase of 13.2% over 2017, when a total of $ 600.2 billion was recorded.
The oil company Ecopetrol positioned itself as the leader in Colombia with a total of $ 62.58 billion, followed by its subsidiary of Cenit, specializing in the transportation and logistics of hydrocarbons with 3.6 trillion pesos.
The 10 companies that earn the most per year
- Ecopetrol: $ 11.6 billion
- Cenit, transportation and logistics of hydrocarbons: $ 3.6 billion
- Adminegocios y Cía Manager: $ 3 billion
- Shares and securities of Grupo Aval: $ 2.9 billion
- Bavaria S.A.: $ 2.4 billion
- Empresas Públicas de Medellín: $ 2.3 billion
- S.A. Central Pipeline: $ 2 billion
- Parex Resources Colombia Ltd. branch: $ 1.8 billion
- Grupo Energía Bogotá S.A.: $ 1.7 billion
- Electrical connection S.A. (ISA): $ 1.5 billion
See also: The typical things that "poor people" do and therefore they do not leave that state
The 10 companies that lose the most each year
- Cartagena refinery: – $ 802,000 million
- Medimás EPS: – $ 699,000 million
- Conalvias Construcciones: – $ 471,000 million
- Jerónimo Martins Colombia: – $ 385,000 million
- Almacenes La 14: – $ 342,000 million
- Emdisalud: – $ 302,000 million
- RCN Television: – $ 234,000 million
- Merchandise: – $ 216,000 million
- Talisman Colombia Oil & Gas Ltd .: – $ 182,000 million
- Hotels in Decameron Colombia: – $ 181,000 million