What are the benefits of sushi food for health? For this reason, the La Lonchera restaurant, specializing in sushi and wok dishes, reveals the 5 benefits this dish offers for the daily diet.
Gabriel Calderón, manager of La Lonchera said: "Tens of years ago, sushi has been regarded as one of the most popular dishes in the world, both because of its taste and its advantages, one of which is low calorie food, low fat and high protein content, making it a very interesting alternative for those who care for their health. "
He added that "Sushi is a word of Japanese origin, that is the union of two words, Su (Vinegar) and Shi-Meshi (rice), so sushi can be translated as vinegar rice. "
5 benefits of sushi for health.
1. Heart aid: Thanks to the fact that it is a dish with fish as the main basis, which in turn is low in fat and makes a valuable contribution to vitamins and minerals, fatty acids free of trans fats and (Omega 3 and 6), it is good blood circulation and heart. Tuna and salmon are among the healthiest fish.
2. Reduce cholesterol: Because it is raw fish, such as salmon and tuna, these produce omega 3 fatty acids, which are ideal for lowering cholesterol levels. "We at La Lonchera have 42 types of roles for all tastes and also bring huge benefits, such as reducing cholesterol," Calderón said.
3. It promotes intestinal flora and digestion:Thanks to the nori seaweed that not only supplies minerals, but also the vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and C, which together help the intestinal flora, but on the other hand, sushi is a food that helps the stomach since the raw fish becomes very easily digested and also the vinegar rice.
5. Strengthens the immune system: Rice vinegar such as ginger, which is an important part of sushi, contains antibacterial and antiseptic properties that help strengthen the immune system. For people with a weakened immune system or for those who undoubtedly want to have a strong, sushi will always be a good option.
6. Help with skin care: Rice, thanks to the fact that it is gluten-free, provides the body with proteins that help regulate the digestive system, restore muscle tissues and keep the skin, hair and nails in good condition.