The waters returned to their course. Junior resumed the path of victory and good football. Gone is the defeat for Chicó, the blooper of Sebastián Viera in Tunja
and the contractual liaisons of Jarlan Barrera. The Sharks won 2-1 at Deportivo Independiente Medellín, in a lively race from start to finish, and now everything is
luck again, as it was before the & # 39; battle at Boyacá & # 39 ;.
He returned Jefferson Gomez after 370 matches from the field due to injury, returned Teofilo Gutierrez who had been left behind by "technical decision" of the game before the
checkered set, Jarlan back after the dimes and diretes for their work, the team returned to Roberto Melendez Stadium (where he had not played this year in the
local tournament), Luis Diaz returned for the fifth time in the League, Sebastian Viera returned to hit a free kick and returned with the Sharks of Attack who demolished and triumphed.
Luis Diaz, at 27 minutes, and Sebastián Viera, at 71, scored the victorious goals. Juan Fernando Caicedo, at 75, kept hoping for a draw for the club
paisa, but only that. The rojiblancos secured the three points and rejoiced their people.
Emotions rose early. At 4 minutes Germán Cano had already created a fright in the Junior area that Rafael Pérez, immense during the first half, suffocated
with a punctual ironing. The local did not lag behind and immediately responded with a clear opportunity to score, with Teófilo not having any accuracy.
There was no time to settle for the Metropolitan chairs. The two teams came out with payrolls full of attacking players and eager to find the goal
opponent of the whistle of the central referee, Nicolás Gallo. In that first pulse the rojiblancos emerged victorious from the battle and quickly issued the order.
Junior's attack was uninterrupted and dangerous, and drove again and again with real risk in David Gonzalez's cabin. With the writings of the ball in your possession,
Junior ordered the rhythm of the game and put it in. & # 39; Powerful & # 39; down with a game of touch, dynamic and fast in which he wore an enthusiastic, connected, energetic Jarlan Barrera.
In one of those moments of brilliance of the creative samarium flyer, at minute 27, the first shark target came forward. The & # 39; 10 & # 39; surprised with a surgical help
entered with precision of scalpel between the defenses of the outsider box. The vacuum ball and ghostly appearance of Luis Díaz with a devilish piqué to which
He added class, style and quality to dodge the goalkeeper with the right side and to close with the left hand side. A note of a good invoice that the initiative has awarded
After the goal, with the pressure he exerted during the first 30 minutes, Junior pulled back a bit and the Antioquia reds made some close-up attacks
in which Viera was unharmed.
The second period suggested a similar game early on. Jarlan, who later heard how the fans chanted that he "does not leave", almost scored in the first minute. without
However, the Dim, from the hand of Andrés Ricaurte who manages to lead him, despite the sharp sign they put on him, approached the draw, but Leonardo Castro
poorly defined a few sharp options.
Junior no longer had as much dominance as in the early stages, but Viera's free-kick goal, which makes him the keeper who scored the most free throw goals in
the Colombian League, claimed the responsibility for their mistake in Tunja and gave Junior peace on the scoreboard. It was a great goal because he fooled the visitor barrier with a shot
up and actually pulled a flush lash.
The rest for the second lasted little because Caicedo got a discount and added a bit of tension to the excruciating pain of the game, but ultimately directed by Julio
Comesaña controlled the situation well and they sang the victory.
Minute per minute
4. Junior is saved. Go to the void that Germán Cano receives almost alone, makes progress, catches Viera and fires, but Rafael Pérez reacted quickly and blocked the shot that
I was destined for a goal.
5. Teófilo Gutiérrez wasted hand in hand after qualifying for Jarlan Barrera. Determined and David González distracted with his humanity.
9. Good collective move from Junior where Jarlan tries to find Teo with a pass from the left, but the red goalkeeper was alert and grabbed the
ball before it reached the front.
11. Bad rejection of the head of David González outside the area, the ball falls to Luis Diaz and instead of completing the aimless arc, tries to pass it on to Sambueza, who
did not reach the globe round for a visiting defender.
13. Diaz ends without a direction a ball that was served near the goal after the recovery of a corner that Rafael Pérez nodded at the first post.
19. Shot by Cano with some risk that Viera sends to the corner.
27. PURPOSE of Junior. Jarlan Barrera assists Luis Díaz in an intelligent, surprising and accurate manner. The guajiro pricked into the void, looked at the goalkeeper, evaded him and
layer at the bottom of the network. Accurate passage, accurate definition.
33. Cano & # 39; s dangerous headbutt that Viera liked.
46. Jarlan removes the sign of two men with a feint and finishes, but Gonzalez saves Dim.
50. Leonardo Castro gets a cross from Cano in the area and decides with a subtle touch that the ball slowly sends against the right post of Viera. In the bounce the
The goalkeeper clashed.
51. Castro raised the crossbar with a ball that looked at the goal.
69. Daniel Moreno gets a cross from Teo and defines the goalkeeper, but without sufficient power to cross the goal line.
71. AIM of Junior. Sebastian Viera free kick in which surprised with a low shot when the barrier and the goalkeeper from Dim expected a performance above.
75. Dim GO. A bad episode of Pico gives a foot to a center to the area. Cano stopped him and between Gómez and Fuentes a pass leaked to Juan Fernando Caicedo who shot
crossed to inflate the piolas.
84. Yony González undoubtedly defines a good pass from Jarlan.