WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
– A recording took place on Tuesday 11 December, just before 8 pm in the historic center of Strasbourg near the Christmas market.
– An interim report, drawn up by Agnès Buzyn, reports this Thursday, December 13, the start of the day of 3 deaths from the 16 wounded. The vital prognosis has been committed for two other wounded.
– The anti-terrorism section of the Paris prosecutor's office occupied the case on Tuesday evening and opened an investigation into "murders and attempted murder in connection with a terrorist enterprise" and "criminal terrorist criminal conspiracy". For the time being, the relatives of Cherif Chekatt are still in custody.
>>> What do we know after the shooting in Strasbourg?
– The author of the recordings, Cherif Chekatt, 29, born S and born in Strasbourg, this Thursday night was neutralized by the police. He would be arrested that morning in a case of attempted murder and extortion. A grenade was discovered at home. He was convicted in France and Germany for crimes against common law.
>>> Some answers about the profile of Cherif Chekatt
– The suspect was killed by the police on Thursday night.
>>> How is the hunt for people organized?
– The police have made a call for witnesses to find him. "Warning, dangerous person, especially do not intervene," warned the national police on his Twitter account, describes a person of 1.80 m, "matte skin" and "normal build" with a "brand" on the front ", and call someone in possession of "location information" to dial the 197.
>>> A call for witnesses to find Cherif Chekatt was launched
– As part of the Vigipirate plan, placed in Emergency attemptborder controls have been strengthened. 1800 soldiers come to help secure public places, including Christmas markets. In fact, 500 soldiers are being mobilized today and 1300 will be mobilized in the coming days.
>>> What does the Vigipirate plan mean in emergency call?
– A public information unit (CIP) is open: 0 811 000 667.