POLITICS – "Jean-Louis, are not you tired of walking?" You have to sit down a bit. "The anti-court decision of the mayor LREM of Besançon, Jean-Louis Fousseret, does not appeal to everyone, as reported by France 3 Bourgogne Franche-Comté, the bisontin building has indeed decided to take the round to drive out of the city center.
More specifically, "the consumption of alcohol, begging with or without animals, groupings and sitting or lying if it constitutes an obstacle to public traffic, is prohibited" in different parts of Besancon.  A decision that justifies Jean-Louis Fousseret by "a very strong demand from traders, residents of the city, the elderly." From the local media, the chosen Macronist ensures that "people can not return home because of meetings at their front doors" and that is observed in the city "an increase in the phenomenon begging sometimes aggressive."
And Jean-Louis Fousseret to reassure: "we can stay in Besa nçon, but not if it hinders the movement of other people ". Justification grounds that opponents of this decree have not been able to convince, who have met Pasteur on Saturday to "sit" against this decision.
"Tired of hunting the poor! We do not fight poverty and misery by laying it under the carpet", Facebook organizers of the meeting wailed and asked the participants to announce the event on social networks via the hashtag #jesuisassis.
In the late afternoon of Saturday, several photos of this sit-in were shared on Twitter, by journalists or participants, including a number of members posted from the non-substantial France.
– Romain Houg (@Romhoug) 18 August 2018
– Romain Houg (@Romhoug) ] 18 August, 2018
– Anne sophie furrier number 15204 (@ Annesof39) August 18, 2018  According to the report of France 3 Bourgogne Franche-Comté, this meeting brought together a hundred people, including the former deputy mayor (PS) of the city, Jacques Vuillemin. "When I was confronted with the same problem a few years ago, I had received homeless people in the city hall, we had talked about finding a solution and I think it's better than taking orders that do not settle at the end", he told the local channel.
A view that was once shared …. Jean-Louis Fousseret. A surfer has indeed excavated a text from the time that the chosen LREM was the PS mayor of Victor Hugo, the city where Victor Hugo was born.
"Perhaps the sight of the misery is inscription but I think it takes to treat the causes of insecurity, to deal with the causes of exclusion to find real solutions and for me it would be a dramatic failure, I say dramatically, from our republican model to regulate against begging, it is necessary to find solutions, "he wrote in 2011.
In 2011, Jean-Louis Fousseret, PS mayor of Besançon, made a statement respond to opposition proposals on safety. He vehemently expressed his opposition to the principle of an anti-begging decision. pic.twitter.com/Bx6Oa7tg55
– Bison Tint (@lebisonteint) August 17, 2018
Decided for the summer period, the order will resume its effect for Christmas, between November 23 and December 31. Offenders are fined 38 euros.
See also The HuffPost :
• The "king of the showmen" wants to present a candidate in Paris to Hidalgo and his policy of "guignol"  • Fort Briançon, "the couple Poutou" irony during the holidays Macron
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Follow the latest news live on The HuffPost click here
• Receive every morning the free newsletter of HuffPost
• Find us on our Facebook page