After the "Point" survey – The Samu 59 and 62 respond (very) well to the 15



1. The "15" figures of the region

In 2017 North Samu Medical Regulators (Arms), who scored the "15", answered 96% of the calls. The remaining 4% are overwhelmingly "false calls". "
That is, people who stopped and realized that they had entered a wrong number, tells Patrick Goldstein, head of the emergency unit and the SAMU du Nord at the University Hospital of Lille. They are not people …


Source link

Leave a Reply