In Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Samu offers up to 96% of calls up to 15



1. "We have a service level in the region that is very good for the people"

In 2017, medical regulators in North Samu responded with a score of "15" on 96% of calls. The remaining 4% are overwhelmingly "false calls". "
That is, people who stopped and realized that they had entered a wrong number, tells Patrick Goldstein, head of the emergency department and the SAMU North in the University Hospital of Lille.


Source link

Leave a Reply