Fire department washes barber hair



Curious help


Stuhr (NI) – This does not happen every day: because it burned in the building of a supermarket in Stuhr, an adjoining hair salon had to be evacuated. A customer had previously applied fresh paint, which may lead to hair loss due to excessive exposure time. The fire brigade came to the aid of the woman.

Together with her hairdresser and the fire department, the customer was able to wash the paint out of her hair. Photo: NonstopNews
Together with her hairdresser and the fire department, the customer was able to wash the paint out of her hair. Photo: NonstopNews

Due to a fire in a large supermarket on Wednesday morning, the entire building had to be cleaned up. The fire heavily smelled the building. The fire brigade, police and ambulance arrived with a large contingent and urged all customers to leave the building.

A woman got new tires at the moment. Because the paint can lead to hair loss during too long exposure, the fire department agreed to help the customer. With the help of her hairdresser and a fireman, the woman was able to wash the paint out of her hair on a tank fire truck.

Why the fire broke out in the supermarket is still unclear. A technical defect can not be excluded. According to the first information, three people suffered from smoke poisoning and the ambulance brought them to hospitals.

You may also be interested in this:


Source link

Leave a Reply