5-year-old death in Florina: she killed her "antibiotic" antibiotic because of her fever – Society



A five-year-old girl lost his life in the Varic of the municipality of Amyndeos, Florina, when he inked and fainted after a sudden nausea and vomiting. The baby was transferred to the Bodossaccio hospital where his death was diagnosed, and the forensic examination showed that death was the result of an allergic shock after taking an antibiotic.

As the director of the pediatric clinic of Bodossaki, Dimitris Kyphonidis, said to the APE-MPA, the child when he arrived at the hospital was restless and bruised and had all the characteristics of the deceased. The efforts of doctors to bring it back to life with cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPRD) and resuscitation did not work. Forensic research has shown that death is the result of an allergic shock after taking a commonly used antibiotic that is loved by children because of the pleasant fruit taste.

According to Mr. Kyphonidis, the baby had a fever this morning and after he examined it, a private doctor gave him an antibiotic with the prescription every twelve hours, at 8 am and at 8 pm. After administering the antibiotic, at 8 o'clock that evening, the little girl felt thrown into the throat, asked for water and after drinking it, she sank. Immediately afterwards the father, together with the village president, brought the child to Bodossaccio with a private car but was already dead and the doctors' efforts to restore it did not work.

Kyphonidis said that since a child has no allergy to a specific antibiotic, he can use it normally and attribute the event to the bad hour.

A five-year-old girl lost his life in the Varic of the municipality of Amyndeos, Florina, when he inked and fainted after a sudden nausea and vomiting. The baby was transferred to the Bodossaccio hospital where his death was diagnosed, and the forensic examination showed that death was the result of an allergic shock after taking an antibiotic.

As the director of the pediatric clinic of Bodossaki, Dimitris Kyphonidis, said to the APE-MPA, the child when he arrived at the hospital was restless and bruised and had all the characteristics of the deceased. The efforts of doctors to bring it back to life with cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPRD) and resuscitation did not work. Forensic research has shown that death is the result of an allergic shock after taking a commonly used antibiotic that is loved by children because of the pleasant fruit taste.

According to Mr. Kyphonidis, the baby had a fever this morning and after he examined it, a private doctor gave him an antibiotic with the prescription every twelve hours, at 8 am and at 8 pm. After administering the antibiotic, at 8 o'clock that evening, the little girl felt thrown into the throat, asked for water and after drinking it, she sank. Immediately afterwards the father, together with the village president, brought the child to Bodossaccio with a private car but was already dead and the doctors' efforts to restore it did not work.

Kyphonidis said that since a child has no allergy to a specific antibiotic, he can use it normally and attribute the event to the bad hour.

ANA MPA


Source link

5-year-old death in Florina: she killed her "antibiotic" antibiotic because of her fever – Society



A five-year-old girl lost his life in the Varic of the municipality of Amyndeos, Florina, when he inked and fainted after a sudden nausea and vomiting. The baby was transferred to the Bodossaccio hospital where his death was diagnosed, and the forensic examination showed that death was the result of an allergic shock after taking an antibiotic.

As the director of the pediatric clinic of Bodossaki, Dimitris Kyphonidis, said to the APE-MPA, the child when he arrived at the hospital was restless and bruised and had all the characteristics of the deceased. The efforts of doctors to bring it back to life with cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPRD) and resuscitation did not work. Forensic research has shown that death is the result of an allergic shock after taking a commonly used antibiotic that is loved by children because of the pleasant fruit taste.

According to Mr. Kyphonidis, the baby had a fever this morning and after he examined it, a private doctor gave him an antibiotic with the prescription every twelve hours, at 8 am and at 8 pm. After administering the antibiotic, at 8 o'clock that evening, the little girl felt thrown into the throat, asked for water and after drinking it, she sank. Immediately afterwards the father, together with the village president, brought the child to Bodossaccio with a private car but was already dead and the doctors' efforts to restore it did not work.

Kyphonidis said that since a child has no allergy to a specific antibiotic, he can use it normally and attribute the event to the bad hour.

A five-year-old girl lost his life in the Varic of the municipality of Amyndeos, Florina, when he inked and fainted after a sudden nausea and vomiting. The baby was transferred to the Bodossaccio hospital where his death was diagnosed, and the forensic examination showed that death was the result of an allergic shock after taking an antibiotic.

As the director of the Pediatric Clinic of Bodossaki, Dimitris Kyphonidis, said to the APE-MPA, the child when he arrived at the hospital was restless and bruised and had all the characteristics of the deceased. The efforts of doctors to bring it back to life with cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPRD) and resuscitation did not work. Forensic research has shown that death is the result of an allergic shock after taking a commonly used antibiotic that is loved by children because of the pleasant fruit taste.

According to Mr. Kyphonidis, the baby had a fever this morning and after he examined it, a private doctor gave him an antibiotic with the prescription every twelve hours, at 8 am and at 8 pm. After administering the antibiotic, at 8 o'clock that evening, the little girl felt thrown into the throat, asked for water and after drinking it, she sank. Immediately afterwards the father, together with the village president, brought the child to Bodossaccio with a private car but was already dead and the doctors' efforts to restore it did not work.

Kyphonidis said that since a child has no allergy to a specific antibiotic, he can use it normally and attribute the event to the bad hour.

ANA MPA


Source link

Leave a Reply