In identifying and arresting a 40-year-old who had robbed a jeweler in Mykonos, the Coast Guard continued according to his briefing.
Especially in the early hours Rafinas Harbor Authority was informed by the police of Mykonos of the theft and that the perpetrator was probably aboard a ship to Rafina.
Upon the arrival of "THEOLOGOS II", officers of the Security Office and the Task Force Special Missions of the Rafina Central Port Authority conducted an inspection within the ship, where they identified the perpetrator in a car.
In his possession he found the following:
- Seventy-five bracelets, in a leather case with a cylindrical shape placed above the driver's seat,
- forty glass bottles of liquor were in the luggage compartment of the vehicle,
- a leather black bag,
- a pair of female footwear,
- nine metal keys of different types of houses or shops,
- two metal multitools,
- two metal sheets with a length of 3.5 centimeters each,
- a black wallet with personal documents – maps of different types,
- the amount of 450 euros and
- a cell phone.
All these items were seized by Rafina's port authority, as well as the IC, and it was determined that the 40-year-old foreigner controlled the vehicle without the legal driving license.
The 40-year-old is delivered to the police of Mykonos, accompanied by officers from the port authority of Rafina.
DO GRAAG NEWSBEAST.GR