In his possession, among other things, 75 bracelets were found in a leather pouch he had placed under his driver's seat, as well as alcoholic beverages.
At the location and the capture of a 40-year-old foreigner who had robbed a jeweler in Mykonos, the Limeniko continued.
Especially in the early hours Rafinas Port Authority was informed by the police of Mykonos of the theft and the perpetrator was probably in a C / C – C / C ship to Rafina.
With the arrival of the "THEOLOGOS P" executives of the Security Office and the Special Missions Group of Rafina's Central Port Authority, they conducted an inspection within the ship, where they identified the aforementioned actor within IHE. while the vehicle was in possession of the following:
1) Seventy-five (75) bracelets, in a leather case with a cylindrical shape placed above the driver's seat,
2) there were forty (40) glass bottles of alcoholic beverages in the luggage compartment of the vehicle,
3) a (01) leather black bag,
4) one (01) pair of female footwear,
5) nine (9) metal keys of different types of house or shop,
6) two (02) multifunctional metal tools,
7) two (02) metal blades with a length of 3.5 centimeters each,
8) a (01) black portfolio with personal documents – maps of various types,
9) the sum of four hundred and fifty (450) euros and
10) a (01) mobile telephone.
The above mentioned objects of the Central Port Authority of Rafina were seized, as was the IHF. vehicle, while it was determined that the 40-year-old stranger controls the vehicle without having the legal driving license.
The 40-year-old is delivered to the police of Mykonos, accompanied by officers from the port authority of Rafina.