Another Thursday morning brings us another week of Fortnite: Battle Royale & nbsp; challenges Season 5, Week 6 has some pretty cool ones too, though be warned: One of these in particular is far from easy, though it is not listed as " Hard. "
This week will see players dealing headshot damage, searching where those big Easter Island Stone Heads are looking and completing parkour timed trials.
Note: Many sites publish these challenge guides & nbsp; before & nbsp; the actual challenges are out.Â These are often inaccurate despite being displayed on Google News. how to " guides on this week's & nbsp; Timed Trials, assu ming they would take place at the race track. This was false. Far from a guide, these posts serve as misdirection, helping players get lost and frustrated.
Here at Forbes Games we strive to provide accurate guides even if it means we publish a bit later. All the links below are for real guides that will actually help you complete challenges rather than wild guesses.
Let's take a look at what we have in Week 6:
- Deal Headshot Damage to Opponents (500)
- Harvest Building Resources with a Pickaxe [Search] Chest in Lonely Lodge (7)
- Complete timed trials (5)
- Minigun or Light Machine Gun Eliminations (HARD) (2)
- Eliminate Opponents in Tilted Towers (HARD) (3)
How To Solve Them
The two toughest challenges this week require separate guides of their own. Here are links:
- Here's the location of all the Timed Trials and how to beat them.
- Here's where all those Stone Heads are looking. ] If you solve all these challenges you will unlock the secret loading screen.
All the rest.
] There is not much to the rest of this week's challenges. Dealing headshot damage is tough, but you should just head to Tilted Towers, hoping to find a minigun or LMG and then try to complete that elimination challenge while knocking out the other two at the same time
Lonely Lodge has a number of chest locations, including spawns at the following locations:
- The hero mansion at the south east corner of Lonely Lodge has three chest spawns. One on the top floor, two in the basement.
- In the tall watchtower there's a chest around halfway up and one in the top room.
- In the visitor center building to the north of Lonely Lodge you can often find a chest by breaking through the wall on the top floor.
- On the west side of the Lonely Lodge you can find a chest in a cave.
There is a couple more that spawn — one in the attic of a small building near the visitor center and one on top of a nearby promenade. You should have no problem finding these as this area is often befitting its name: Rather lonely.
This is all folks!
That should help you through Week 6 challenges. Links to the previous weeks' guides for Season 5 are below:
- Here are all of Season 5, Week 1's challenges and how to solve them. 5, Week 2's challenges and how to solve them.
- Here are all of Season 5, Week 3's challenges and how to solve them. 5, Week 4's challenges and how to solve them.
- Here are all the challenges of the Season 5, Week 4 and how to solve them