Home / indonesia / Reason GIIAS 2019 Made series in 4 cities

Reason GIIAS 2019 Made series in 4 cities



JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com – GIIAS the Series 2019 is being held in four major cities. The purpose of the exhibition, which was made several times, would accelerate the even distribution of car sales outside of Java.

Yohannes Nangoi, chairman of Gaikindo, said that car sales in Java for 2016 amounted to 80 percent. While the remaining 20 percent is evenly distributed outside of Java.

"The goal is that we can start at the foot of the revolution so quickly, since Java has risen to 40 percent since 2016, which is encouraging because it fits in with the focus of the government and is a good thing," said Nangoi Tuesday (5/14). 2019).

Also read: List of Automotive Brands that become members of GIIAS 2019 Down

Nangoi said, because it was made in four major cities, GIIAS Series 2019 helped equalize the absorption of car sales in Indonesia. Although he later denied that the main purpose of GIIAS was to collect sales and visitors.

"Of course we don't want to be central in Jakarta, we want an extensive exhibition, including in West Indonesia and the East, so we reach it in Medan and Makasaar, but the center of course stays in Jakarta," Nangoi said.

GIIAS series 2019 starts in the city of Surabaya, March 29 – April 7, 2019 followed by Jakarta on July 18 and 28, 2019. Then east in Makassar on September 4-8, 2019 and west in Medan on October 23 and 27, 2019 .


Source link