Bisnis.com, JAKARTA – Only 2 days, the registration of candidates for civil servants (CPNS) for the tender year 2018 will be opened. On Thursday, September 19, 2018, the only registration portal for CPNS 2018, https://sscn.bkn.go.id, will be activated for CPNS applicants.
The government needs no less than 238,015 CPNS in 2018, consisting of 51,271 central agencies (76 ministries / institutions) and 186,744 (525 regional agencies).
Prior to the registration period, the National Office for Civil Registry (BKN) received a number of questions regarding the registration of the CPNS 2018. One of the most frequently asked questions is who has the right to apply for the CPNS.
The head of the BKN Public Relations Office, Mohammad Ridwan, has described in detail the conditions for becoming a civil servant in detail, referring to paragraph (1) of Article 23 of Government Regulation (PP) Number 11 of 2017, where 9 requirements were determined.
"In principle, every Indonesian citizen (WNI) has the same opportunity to become an official as long as he meets a number of requirements," he said in an official press statement that Bisnis received on Monday (17/09/2018).
He revealed the requirements enumerated in the PP. The following are the details:
1) The lowest age is 18 (eighteen) years and the highest age is 35 (thirty-five) years when applied;
2) Never been sentenced to a prison sentence on the basis of a judicial decision that has a permanent legal force because of a criminal offense of 2 (two) years or more;
3) Never be discharged honorably, not at his own request or not with respect as an official, Indonesian soldier of the national army, member of the National Police of the Republic of Indonesia, or not honorably discharged as a private employee;
4) Not as a candidate for civil servants, civil servants, Indonesian soldiers of the national army or members of the Indonesian national police;
5) No member or party manager or involved in practical politics;
6) have educational qualifications in accordance with the requirements of the function;
7) Physically and mentally healthy in accordance with the requirements of the proposed position;
8) Be willingly placed in all regions of the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia or other countries determined by government agencies; and
9) Other requirements according to the job requirements determined by the Officer of Personnel Supervisor (PPK). Additional requirements for each formation are determined by PPK K / L / D.
"However, the age limit referred to in paragraph (1), namely the lowest age of 18 (eighteen) years and the highest 35 (thirty-five) years, can be exempted for certain positions determined by the president, namely the highest 40 (forty) years , "he said.
DO NOT MISS: SSCN REGISTRATION GUIDE BOOK 2018
Follow the latest information about the JCI movement here.