Burning at the Cirebon store for health drugs reportedly due to electrical short circuit



Report by Tribun Jabar Journalist, Ahmad Imam Baehaqi

TRIBUNJABAR.ID, CIREBON – Fire Drugs Healthy in Jalan Pasuketan, city of Cirebon, on Sunday (08/26/2018) night, reportedly occurred due to electrical short circuit.

Head of Preparedness, Operation and Investigation of the firefighting of Cirebon City, Ahmad Wahyudi, said the fire was first seen on the roof around 9:30 PM.

"Judging by the beginning of the fire, a temporary suspicion was due to an electrical short circuit on the roof," said Ahmad Wahyudi when he was met on the spot.

He claimed, however, that he could not identify the root cause of the fire.

The officer who arrived at the location immediately fought the red cock.

In that incident, there was one victim who was declared dead.

He is Minarti, the younger brother of the owner of the healthy drugstore Santosa.

"The dead victim was stuck on the second floor," said Ahmad Wahyudi.

The victim's body was found in one of the rooms on the second floor of the store, which was also the house.

He said, initially Minarti and Santosa and Julia were both caught in the pharmacy.

Julia and Santosa, however, managed to save themselves from the flames.

"There was another victim, only injured and rushed to a hospital to receive medical treatment," said Ahmad Wahyudi.


Source link

Leave a Reply