JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com – Car-free day or car-free day (CFD) along Jalan Jenderal Sudirman to Jalan MH Thamrin will be eliminated on Sunday (8/26/2018).
Because the road segment is used for the marathon track route of the Asian Race in 2018.
DKI Jakarta Transportation Agency has proposed to abolish the car-free day today to DKI Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan.
"Yes according to (request) Inasgoc, it is used as a marathon course Dishub proposes the governor to cancel the car-free day on Sunday", said deputy head of the transport service of DKI Jakarta Sigit Wijatmoko, some time ago.
Also read: Note! This is a closed and transferred path on the Asian games marathon from 25-26 August
According to the plan, the women's marathon today won the gold medal scheduled for 06.00 hours WIB.
With this competition, DKI Transportation Agency also carries out traffic engineering on a number of roads that run the marathon.
Traffic engineering will be carried out from 03.00 WIB to 10.00 WIB.
The road from the Senayan roundabout to the intersection of Mangga Besar Road, which will be closed when the marathon takes place, includes Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, Jalan MH Thamrin, Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat, Jalan Majapahit, Jalan Gajah Mada and Jalan Hayam Wuruk.
Also read: Transjakarta buses continue to work during the Asian Games marathon, but the route has been transferred
The current transfer is as follows:
– Traffic from the direction of the city is diverted and turn left towards Jalan Mangga Besar.
– The traffic flow from the street Sukarjo Wiryopranoto was directly diverted to KH Zainul Arifin Street.
– The traffic route from KH Hasyim Ashari Road to Jalan Gajah Mada is diverted to the U-turn KH Hasyim Ashari Street.
– The traffic flow from Tomang / Suryopranoto Street is led straight to Jalan lr H Juanda.
-The traffic of Jalan lr H Juanda is led straight to Jalan Suryopranoto.
– The traffic route of Jalan Veteran III is left leased to Jalan Medan Merdeka Utara.
-The traffic route from Jalan Medan Merdeka Utara is led back to U-turn Jalan Medan Merdeka Utara.
– The traffic route of Jalan Budi Kemuliaan is led straight ahead towards Jalan Medan Merdeka Selatan.
-The traffic route from Jalan Medan Merdeka Selatan was forwarded directly to Jalan Budi Kemerdekaan.
– The traffic route from Agus Salim Road is diverted to Jalan Sabang or Jalan Kebon Sirih.
– The traffic from Cideng / Jatibaru was led straight to Jalan Kebon Sirih.
– The traffic from the direction Tanah Abang was led straight to Sarinah (Jalan KH Wahid Hasyim).
– The traffic from Sarinah was directly diverted to Tanah Abang (Jalan KH Wahid Hasyim).
– The traffic flow from the direction of the Grand Indonesia on the way to the roundabout at Hotel Indonesia was led back to the U-turn of Jalan Kebon Kacang Raya.
– The traffic route of Jalan Imam Bonjol, which goes to the roundabout of Hotel Indonesia, is diverted to the street Agus Salim.
– The traffic route from the Galunggung road to Jalan Jenderal Sudirman will be diverted directly to Jalan RM Margono Djojohadikoesoemo.
-The flow of traffic from Jalan Dr Satrio and Jalan KH Mas Mansyur to Jalan Jenderal Sudirman is led directly by Mas Mansyur FO.
– Traffic from Brass and Slipi that turns left to Simpang Semanggi is forwarded directly to Jalan Gatot Subroto.
– Make traffic from the direction of Mulia Hotel / Jalan Asia Africa, which will turn left towards Jalan Pintu Satu Senayan to get straight ahead.
– The traffic route from the street Sisingamangaraja going to Jalan Jenderal Sudirman is diverted to Jalan Asia Africa on the Senayan Roundabout.