He died under the age of 33 and replaced a light pole: first aid from a colleague



Arezzo, August 21, 2018 – An electric discharge, of those who can kill. And that punctually killed. Victim a 33-year-old worker, in the very first afternoon: his name was Marco Del Cimmuto, he lived in Pescocostanzo in the province of L & # 39; Aquila. The alarm started shortly after 3.30 pm. Resuscitation on the spot, the journey of hope, intensive care in Siena did not help to save it: and the end lasted a few minutes ago.

The young worker worked in a field next to the shrine of Vertighe, one of the landmarks of Monte San Savino, the same, among other things, where they had their first prayers lifted after the tragedy of Genoa, being the shrine dedicated to Maria protector of the highway

He worked with two other colleagues to replace a light pole. A contract for the renewal of the factories, entrusted to a company in the neighborhood of Chieti, the Asla, located in Lama dei Peligni. There were three in the field between plowed areas and sunflowers.

The incident would have taken place when the old structure was removed and the positioning of the person destined to replace it was in progress. At this point touching a high voltage cable. But killing Marco was the shock that reached him shortly afterwards when he touched the steel structure of the truss. At that time, the material, an excellent conductor of electricity, gave him no way out.

The first to try to help him with a first chest massage, even under 118 instructions, was one of his colleagues. But the ambulance, left of Monte San Savino, arrived immediately. And it started in the direction of Siena, while on board of the stabilization and resuscitation the efforts were continued with the automatic masseur.

Heart massage that kept him alive, but his condition has always been very serious and has never regained consciousness. On the spot in addition to the 118 also firefighters, carabinieri and the technicians of the Usl for prevention in the workplace.

In Siena the intensive intervention of the sanitary facilities was still very serious, and in the end the heart broke, which again marked a tragedy of this nightmare nightmare.


Source link

He died under the age of 33 and replaced a light pole: first aid from a colleague



Arezzo, August 21, 2018 – An electric discharge, of those who can kill. And that punctually killed. Victim a 33-year-old worker, in the very first afternoon: his name was Marco Del Cimmuto, he lived in Pescocostanzo in the province of L & # 39; Aquila. The alarm started shortly after 3.30 pm. Resuscitation on the spot, the journey of hope, intensive care in Siena did not help to save it: and the end lasted a few minutes ago.

The young worker worked in a field next to the shrine of Vertighe, one of the landmarks of Monte San Savino, the same, among other things, where they had their first prayers lifted after the tragedy of Genoa, being the shrine dedicated to Maria protector of the highway

He worked with two other colleagues to replace a light pole. A contract for the renewal of the factories, entrusted to a company in the neighborhood of Chieti, the Asla, located in Lama dei Peligni. There were three in the field between plowed areas and sunflowers.

The incident would have taken place when the old structure was removed and the positioning of the person destined to replace it was in progress. At this point touching a high voltage cable. But killing Marco was the shock that reached him shortly afterwards when he touched the steel structure of the truss. At that time, the material, an excellent conductor of electricity, gave him no way out.

The first to try to help him with a first chest massage, even under 118 instructions, was one of his colleagues. But the ambulance, left of Monte San Savino, arrived immediately. And it started in the direction of Siena, while on board of the stabilization and resuscitation the efforts were continued with the automatic masseur.

Heart massage that kept him alive, but his condition has always been very serious and has never regained consciousness. On the spot in addition to the 118 also firefighters, carabinieri and the technicians of the Usl for prevention in the workplace.

In Siena the intensive intervention of the sanitary facilities was still very serious, and eventually the heart broke, again marking a tragedy of this nightmare nightmare.


Source link

Leave a Reply