A terrible ending, caught in the burning car. A 86-year-old woman, Maria Mordini, died in the evening when the car she was on was on fire, perhaps due to an electrical outage, near her house on the hills of Riolo Terme (Ravenna), a hamlet of Borgo Rivola. In the car, her husband, 83, was taken to the Bufalini hospital in Cesena in serious condition for the reported burns. According to what was rebuilt around 21, the two older husbands were in the car when they started the flames. The fire spread quickly and the man could somehow come out while his wife stayed inside. Needless to try to save her husband and then 118, with ambulance and medical car. To extinguish the flames came the firefighters of Faenza and, for the reliefs, the carabinieri.