Epic Games is an online distribution service that opens the door for third parties"Epic Games Store"Open today for PC and Mac today (7 December 2018).
The Epic Games Store is a new distribution platform recently announced,"Fortnite"Ya"Unreal Tournament"Are distributed free of charge and there are already several titles of third parties for sale.
Epic Games announces the following works, including titles that will soon be supported.
- Ashen (public)
- Darksiders III (released on December 14)
- Hades (Open now)
- Hello neighbor: hide and seek (now open)
- Genesis Alpha One (soon available)
- Journey (available soon)
- Maneater (available soon)
- Outer Wilds (coming soon)
- Pathless (soon available)
- Rebel Galaxy Outlaw (soon available)
- Satisfactory (coming soon)
- Subnautica (free from December 14 to 27)
- Super Meat Boy (free from December 28 to January 10)
- Super Meat Boy Forever (soon available)
- World War Z (soon available)
The Epic Games Store has been developed as a competitive horse of Valve's "Steam", which is currently almost the monopolisation of the digital sales market of PC games.88% of the manufacturers who offer the game collect only 12% of Epic Games as a commissionIt announces that. Steam generally gathers operational costs of around 30% and should be one of the attractive options for developers who even want to reclaim development finance.
The Epic Games Store client is located at the top right of the official website"Get EPIC GAMES title"It is available via the download link called "Menu, etc.". In the same store,One free game is delivered every two weeksAnd since the library will be improved in the future, the frequency of use will also increase. It seems good to get used to how you should use it now.