Cheongju dining room guest headache · dizziness attraction … Transfer to 7 hospitals

[Cheongju = NewSea] Chung Young-Jun reporter: A group of customers who ate at a restaurant in Cheongju, in the province of North Chungcheong, were sent to hospital by headache and dizziness.

A (57, woman), who ate at the eel-grill restaurant in Seowon-gu, Cheongju, appealed to headaches and dizziness.

They were transferred to a hospital in Cheongju and Daejeon by a 119 paramedic I received.

An official of the fire brigade said: "It seems that the eel ventilation is not being carried out correctly by closing the windows and doors and using charcoal, so it seems to have been poisoned by carbon monoxide."

(19659002) [email protected]

Source link

Leave a Reply