In the show “Ralph Prepares”, small chefs Ralph and Martins prepare delicious and simple food, introducing viewers in each show to a tool used in the kitchen. This time shows you how to work safely with a grater in the kitchen.
The grater is a tool that helps to grate different products quickly and easily. The knives work like small blades that turn everything into fine chips or slices. With a grater you can chop carrots for salad, cheese pizza and even chocolate for sweet dishes.
Printable Color Pattern for Conversation with Younger Kids:
- Grid blades are very sharp, so be careful with your fingers.
- All you need to do is push the product down, just lift it up.
- Never try to grate the product to the end, the last piece will probably be left bigger and – just eaten.
Ralph is ready
A show for little gourmets!
- The hosts of the show are Ralph and his little brother Martin.
- Each program has an interesting recipe, tips for little chefs, and an exploratory tour to see how food is obtained and processed
- Watch the show on LTV1 on Saturdays at 9am and Bernistaba.lsm.lv.
The grater is a tool that helps grate a wide variety of products quickly and easily. The handle is designed to hold the grater firmly in place, but the many knives work like small blades. They can be used to grate carrots for salads, cheese pizza and even chocolate for sweet dishes. But in cases where a very large amount of a product has to be grated, the hand penetrates quickly. That is why electric rasps are often used today, where all movements are performed by a special, electrically powered motor instead of by hand. And for example in restaurants, where food has to be prepared for 100 people at the same time, chefs mainly use electric graters.
But even with a regular grater, the product can usually be cut in different ways – into coarser and finer shards or slices.
Be careful as the blades of the grater are sharp. Remember that you only need to push the product down by pushing it down, but by simply lifting it. And most importantly – never try to grate the product to the end, the last tip is likely to be left bigger and eaten plain. Because rubbing the skin – believe me – is very painful.
Highlight text and press Ctrl + Enterto send the text to edit!
Highlight text and press Report a bug buttons to send the text to be edited!