A man from a bottle drinking beer with fox and coming to a hospital – News



The accident occurred in Zemgale, when a 28-year-old man drank from a bottle of beer without noticing the foxes. An insect is burned in the man's digestive tract, causing the victim to be hospitalized with a serious allergic reaction.

Meanwhile, a 38-year-old man in Zemgale mows a grass and hangs over a heartbeat. Insects healed him in head and chest.

On Saturday, the doctors also helped a 21-year-old girl in Kurzeme, who walked past the meadow and went up to the snake.

In total, NMPD went to 1001 calls the last day, 234 of which were caused by different types of injuries.


Source link

Leave a Reply