A year old child suffered a fire in Saulkrasti



Photo-LETAPhoto-LETA

On Monday, August 20, a child of a year suffered a fire in a house in Saulkrasti, said the LNT program "Focus".

In a house in the Saulkrasti parish cooperative "Saulīte" broke out on Monday evening. It was a pity that the neighbors only became aware of those who had already seen the emergency firefighters from the local depot.

Three people were evacuated from the house – a man, a woman and a younger child. The baby suffered the most – smoke and possible burns. There are currently not many versions of the fire. Short circuit or overheating of the lighting unit may have occurred.

More video attached:


Source link

Leave a Reply