Almost half of the unemployed in Latvia do not want to find a job – in Latvia



In Latvia, 45% of the unemployed have a low motivation to look for work, according to the report of the State Employment Agency (SEA) on the unemployment situation in the country in June.

In contrast, 26% of the unemployed have a high motivation to find a job, 20% – low, but another 9% have a moderate motivation to find a job.

In contrast, 26% of the unemployed have a high motivation to find a job, 20% – low, but another 9% have a moderate motivation to find a job.

At the end of June, the NVA registered 57,058 persons or 96.5% of the total number of unemployed people as unemployed, which means that the aggregated data can be equated with the total unemployment situation.

According to the information provided by the NVA, the largest number or 42% of the unemployed have a low probability of finding a job, 33% of these people are low and another 25% of the unemployed have a high probability of a job .

At the same time, the SEA concluded that 46 614, or 81% of the total number of profiled unemployed, was motivated to cooperate moderately with the agency. Only 18% of these people have a high motivation.

At the same time, the SEA came to the conclusion in assessing skills that the majority of the profile of the unemployed is assessed as low, ie an assessment of 43% of these people. The assessment of 30% of the unemployed is average, but 25% is high.

At the beginning of June, the National Bank of Latvia noted 59 548 and finally – 59 119 unemployed. The monthly unemployment rate registered in the country decreased by 429 people or 0.7%.


Source link

Leave a Reply