DUBAI – The Dubai Multi Commodities Center (DMCC) announced its collaboration with a platform yesterday "Tride Acets, "the first market for internet banking supported by Block Qin technology that focuses on offering commercial financing to reduce the risk of electronic transactions.
According to a press release, as part of the collaboration with the Trade Float platform, the special platform of the Dubai Multi Commodities Center (DMCC) to record the acquisition and ownership of goods stored in storage facilities in the UAE is the Trade Assets platform will have access to a broad base of institutional investors Reduce risk when conducting large and secondary commercial financing transactions.
* United Arab Emirates: 6 thousand investors apply for a long-term stay. Within a week
* UAE & # 39; brand & # 39; shareholders recognize the sustainability of the company
The announcement came after Sanjeef Dutta, Executive Director of Commodities at DMCC, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Lakshmanan Sankaran, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Trade Acetis platform at the Dubai Multi Commodities Center..
Tride Flow is a platform", A subsidiary of the Dubai Commodity Center (DCC), has a specialized archive of commodity ownership and supports banks, financiers and suppliers in managing and mitigating risks through a value chain of commodities on a platform that provides regulatory mechanisms and transparency. combines into record ownership and ownership of goods.
– Sisi meets Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi
– The Saudi monarch receives the president of the Federal National Council of the UAE
– The losses of Al Madina Finance fall by 42% in the first quarter
– "The UAE Central Bank injects liquidity of AED 7.3 billion in March