Mohamed Ismail – Cairo – Masrawy –
The suit is one of the most popular fashion trends for this season, so the Arab influences are accepted to carry them in their daily views.
By their choices they were able to remove the male story from its strictly classical character and to give it a clear, modern touch. Here is how nine famous Arab influences coordinated their suits and evoked ideas for elegant and striking opinions, according to the Arabic site.
– Kuwaiti influential Dalal Al Doub chose her black suit from H & M. She made her an innovative cloth with a simple black top and shiny shoes in the same color. She added a touch of brightness to her with a very light gray headdress.
– An influential Saudi artist Al-Anoud Badr distinguished herself by her special design and chose the very popular animal print of the season and the gray and black colors that are considered the ideal duo this winter.
Al-Anoud chose the narrow story of the trousers and the jacket she wore with a belt of leather at the waist, and coordinated her look with a large chain of silver.
– Lebanese actress Lana Al-Sahili played in a bright yellow suit with the signature of the designer Rabea Kerouz.
It consisted of classic trousers and an innovative jacket in design and finish, coordinated with neutral beige shoes and a small transparent "baggy" bag that adds more innovation to the look.
– Iraqi actress Tamara Jamal took the bright orange color of her Iris & Ink label with a golden silk top, a bag of the same color, a fine belt at the waist and sunglasses that gave her a touch of mystery.
– The influential Asef Akef from Kuwait collected three highlights this season: the suit, the squares and the yellow color. She got a modern look that matched the black sneakers she chose to supplement her stradivirus.
– The Palestinian influence on Ala Farahat was painted in an amethyst vase, drawn by Versace and consisted of a half-length coat decorated with gold buttons and tight leggings.
– Lebanese actress Natalie Fang chose her replacement from Lui Jo. It was typified in style and color, but took the innovation in the design of a sleeveless vest worn over a simple "top" in black. She coordinated her appearance with high-heeled shoes and black sunglasses.
– Palestinian actor Rima Zahran took the & # 39; casual & # 39; character of her planned blue suit and coordinated it with a white T-shirt and a huge athletic shoe that perfectly matched the youthful nature of the look, without losing any of its elegance.
Thank you for reading the news about the photos & # 39; s – Wear the suit on the way to the Arab influences this season on the Gulf 365 and inform you that the content of the subject is written by Masrawy and may have been fully transferred or quoted from him and you can read and follow the innovations of this news from the source of the following link Masrawy and we are not responsible for the content This is the news with the best wishes for Happy Day.