Registration and licensing of Sputnik users via Facebook accounts or other social networks indicates that they accept the site rules. Users must abide by local and international laws and respect the other participants in the discussion, readers, and individuals mentioned in the publication.
Site management has the right to remove comments that contain languages that are different from the language of the majority of the content of the site. All sputniknews.com sites have different language rights to edit comments.
User comment has been removed in the following cases:
- If the comment does not match the content of the publication.
- If the comment incites hatred and violates racial, ethnic, sexual, religious or social discrimination, or the rights of minorities.
- If the comment violates the rights of minorities and harms them in any form, including moral abuse.
- If the comment contains ideas of an extreme nature or requires other illegal activities.
- If the note contains insults or threats that are addressed to other users or organizations in a way that endangers the reputation of the company or employees and diminishes their dignity.
- If the comment contains insults or messages expressing the non-respect of the "Sputnik" site.
- If the content of the comment infringes privacy, publishes this personal data to third parties without the consent of those parties or violates the privacy of the communication.
- If the commentary contains scenes of violence or abuse and cruelty to animals.
- If the comment contains information about committing suicide and incitement.
- If the comment is intended for a commercial advertisement, the promotion of an inappropriate or illegal political statement, or other online resources whose content is mentioned above.
- If the content of the commentary promotes the products or services of third parties without the knowledge of these parties.
- If the comment contains hard language or profane words or hints of derivatives of those words.
- If the response contains spam emails, mass email services promote fast schedules.
- If the comment promotes the use of drugs and other drugs, it contains information about their products and how to use them.
- If the note contains links to viruses or malicious and malicious software.
- If the comment is part of a structured work with large amounts of comments with one content.
- If the comment contains messages that are incomprehensible and irrelevant.
- If the comment violates the literature and the principles of the transaction, and therefore exhibits any form of aggressive or degrading behavior.
- If the comment does not meet the basic rules of the English language, for example: writing (informal) in capital letters or not splitting the written into sentences.
Site Management has the right to prohibit the user from accessing the site page or to delete his account without notice if the user violates or disregards the behavior of the violation of the above rules.
Users can process or reactivate their accounts by contacting moderators at email@example.com
The message should contain the following:
- Topic – Account Recovery / Restart.
- User ID.
- State the reasons and explain the behavior that led to violation of the above rules, forcing site management to banish the user.
If site administrators believe that the account can be restored / restarted, this will happen.
If the user's account is blocked again due to repeated violations of the above rules, the account will not be restarted or reopened.
Contact the site moderators and send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org