The weather forecast in Lebanon on Monday is partly cloudy to cloudy with temperature stability and active winds, fog is forming on the highlands and the atmosphere is ready for sometimes sporadic spray, especially on the mountains, said the meteorological department of the General Directorate of Civil Aviation .
– General status:
A stable and humid summer weather dominates the eastern basin of the Mediterranean and becomes mild from Monday
* Expected again in Lebanon:
– Sunday: Partly cloudy with low temperatures on the mountains and inland without modification on the coast, and the fog is heavily formed on the highlands and sometimes the wind is active.
– Monday: Partly cloudy to cloudy with temperature stability and active wind, fog is formed on the highlands and the atmosphere is ready for sporadic spray sometimes especially on the mountains
– Tuesday: Partly cloudy to cloudy with little change in temperature with haze on the highlands and occasionally sporadic rain showers in the morning, especially in the south of the country
– Temperature expected At the coast Varying from 24 to 32 degrees, Over the mountains Between 14 and 26 degrees, In the rice Varying from 11 to 24 degrees, Or inside Temperatures vary between 17 and 34 degrees.
– Wind: South West, between 15 and 40 km / h
– Resignation: On average, the highlands increase as a result of fog
– Relative humidity on the coast: Between 55 and 80%.
– State of the sea: Moderate to wavy
– Temperature of the water surface: 30 ° C.
– Atmospheric pressure: 756 mm Hg.