The meteorological department estimates that the weather on Saturday will be partly cloudy, sometimes cloudy, with no change in temperature and is still missing on the highlands. According to the following bulletin:
General situation: a stable weather will dominate Lebanon in the coming days.
– Expect again in Lebanon:
Friday: mostly cloudy with low temperatures and sometimes active winds and haze on the highlands.
Saturday: Partly cloudy to cloudy sometimes with little change in temperature and still missing on the highlands.
Sunday: Partly cloudy to cloudy sometimes with little change in temperature and fog rising highlands.
– The expected heat on the coast from 25 to 30 degrees, in the mountains from 16 to 26 degrees, in cedar from 12 to 23 degrees and on the inside from 17 to 33 degrees.
– Wind south-west, speed from 45 to 75 km / h.
– The average clearance is sometimes worse on the highlands due to fog.
– Relative humidity on the coast between 45 and 75%.
– Low seawave, temperature of the water surface: 29 ° C.
Atmospheric pressure 760 mm Hg.
– Sunrise: 6.20 hours of sunset, 18.47 hours.