Lifosa has completed 14 million construction of a new fertilizer workshop company



The company is organizing a new fertilizer next week – the launch of a ceramic carbamphosphate – to open the workshop.

In April, Verslo Žinios wrote that such fertilizer was produced so far by one of the factories in Dubai, from which Lifosa took over the technology.

In August 2017, the company opened 19.6 million litas. A new workshop for the production of soluble fertilizers.

Lifosa received 311,989 million litas last year. euro revenue – 15.1% less than in 2016 (EUR 367.421 million), and this year the company expects to receive around 307 million. euro income. Lifosos net profit increased by 25.5% during the year. to 7.705 million euros, profit before tax – 81.9 percent. to 8.2 million euros.

The company produced almost 800 thousand last year. tons of fertilizer.

100% Lifosos shares are owned by the EuroChem Group, which is registered in Switzerland and holds 90% of the shares. owned by the Russian businessman Andrew Melnychenko, managed by the Cyprus company AIM Capital, the remaining 10%. owned by Midstream Group, a Cypriot company owned by Dmitry Streznev.


Source link