– Maria, what kind of impressions might you come from, perhaps the biggest and most important event in the fashion world?
– The Paris fashion week is always impressive, I had a great time: I met autumn fashion weeks, admired not only the works of the most famous designers, but also their presentation – both fashion shows and parties followed them in the most impressive places in Paris, such as the Paris Opera palaces, old palace museums, luxury old hotels, etc., where you went as a tourist, as a general rule you would not have the opportunity to visit.
When Paris Fashion Week is underway, it is simply not possible to overlook it – not just the participants in the event, but the whole city is also full of fashion, not for nothing Paris becomes the fashion capital of the world. Perhaps the only shortage of a holiday is that it is too short – it only takes five days.
– Which collections of presentations have you looked at? What is most impressive?
"I have not missed any major deliveries, I have visited Chanel, Christian Dior, Fendi, Schiaparelli, Kithe Brewster, Celia Kritharioti, Antonio Grimaldi and Galia Lahav fashion shows – it was very memorable, designers are so different and at the same time reveal the prevailing tendencies of In the upcoming season, it is possible to discover similarities: Impressive events themselves – huge shows in antique buildings, decorations, etc. Participation in such an event is invaluable for every person in the fashion world.
Photo of a private album / Mary Lama Chanel High Fashion Show in Paris
– Tell us more about which trends for the upcoming season were presented by designers?
– One of my most memorable collections was Christian Dior. The clothing of this fashion house is exceptionally beautiful, with the emphasis on femininity – long silk evening dresses with open shoulders, emphasizing the chest, narrower through the waist, often tied narrow belt. Costumes and jackets also emphasize a feminine silhouette with wide sleeves. They were perfectly complemented by charming women's barracks. The collection dominated this season with trendy shiny materials, dominated by autumn colors – dark blue, sandy. The museum where the clothes were displayed was specially decorated – on the walls and on the shelves were dummies dressed in white clothing collections.
Enemy and Italian designer Antonio Grimaldi, who was ten years old haute couture Fashion Week introduced by Emanuel Ungaro. The presentation took place in the impressive, historic Hotel Marois. Show costumes in "woman-bird" style with interesting sleeves of wing wings, wide trousers. The patterns of the hair were decorated with accessories such as bird glasses. Colors dominated the autumn – black, sandy, dark blue. Western dresses are presented – long black or bright pink with deep decoration, marking legs, open shoulders and original drawings. Often dresses are decorated with long shoulder straps that resemble wings. Several bright evening dresses are decorated with bird feathers.
Photo of a private album / Mariah Lama's Christian Dior fashion show in Paris
The original collection of the collection was decorated by Chanel Fashion House – the hall where the presentation took place, was transformed into the old Paris. A bridge was built along the simulated river, next to it – books and magazine kiosks, street, benches and in the distance – the old Parisian architecture, a realistic imitation of the quay of Saint. Karl Lagerfeld also introduced a collection of "woman-bird" clothing and decorated the models with curls on the bird's doll. Delivered costumes – jackets with side sleeves, long skirts. Cutting off coats and skirts is extremely deep. The fashionable long, elbow-coated gloves of this season are applied to the clothing. Evening dresses are also decorated with feathers with deep carvings. All models carry a bird type – the peaks at the front – the boots are crocheted.
I saw the collection of Designer Celios Kritharioti in the front row – a great feeling to admire the high fashion from so close! The clothes were shown by the most famous models, including the supermodel Natalia Vadianova. The presentation took place in the beautiful Mona Bismarck Hotel. As usual this year, the designer supported the image of the "female bird" – the feathers were the accessory of Celios Kritharioti model hair, clothing and footwear. Dominated by black and white.
Photo of a private album / "Power Lahav" fashion show by Marija Lama in Paris
The collection of Powerhouse Lahaw designers this time was endlessly elegant, with more colors than other deliveries – green, violet, yellow and red. The designer combined the pants with the royal shoulders or cardigans. A large part of it would create evening dresses – a luminous, popular clothing accessories – a large flower and a number of dresses that are also decorated with rags. Long, elbow-fitting gloves have been applied to clothing such as Chanel.
– Have only fashion world representatives come to fashion events, have other celebrities met?
– Of course, the Fashion Week is first and foremost a fashion world event that is important for designers, modellers, fashion representatives, but the event of this size attracts other celebrities from different areas interested in fashion and style. Karlie Kloss and Natalia Vodianova were introduced to supermodels this week. Other celebrities also met in the collections: Christian Dior was introduced by actress Katie Holmes, Chanel fashion show, starring actress Penelope Cruz, singers Vanessa Paradis and Pharrell Williams, and many other celebrities in the world of film and music.
Photo of a private album / Maria Lama and Natalia Vodianova during the Paris Fashion Week
– What did you wear during the events?
– I love the work of different designers, I try to decorate them and during the most important fashion events. During the presentation of Antonio Grimaldi, I dressed in the dressing room "Žeiga", a brown dress with which I received the presentation of praise and collections, and at the party in the hotel garden after the delivery. I chose the long dress of the same cabin for the Chanel event and I was pleasantly surprised – French television had arrived on the way to the fashion show! I felt great as a real supermodel. After all, every woman has a lot of fun!
Photo of a private album / fashion show & # 39; Antonio Grimaldi & # 39; from Marija Lama in Paris