The woman claims that her handbag was illuminated by the Samsung Galaxy Note 9



Broker Diane Chung claims in his application that on September 3, her new phone was used when it became "extremely hot". The woman stopped using the phone and put it in her bag, but soon she heard a whistle and an acorn and saw thick smoke from the bag.

In a motion submitted to the Supreme Court, D. Chung states that he removed the handset from the handbag by placing the entire contents of the handbag on the floor of the elevator, but the device remained lit until the passerby with the cloth picked up and did not put water in the bucket.

The incident, described in the documents before the court, is very unpleasantly similar to the nightmare Samsung suffered shortly after the Galaxy Note 7 was shipped two years ago. In 2016, South Korean electronics manufacturers were forced to completely remove these devices from the market after a dozen firewalls had exploded spontaneously.

The investigation revealed that some of the first "Note 7" phone batteries were manufactured and compressed in the wrong way, and that replacement batteries did not have an insulating layer or were pierced with sharp metal details. In order to prevent similar problems in the future, Samsung has developed its own eight-point verification process with batteries, which according to Samsung is far above the industry standard & # 39 ;.

Last month, Samsung Mobile CEO DJ Koh told The Investor reporters: The Galaxy Note 9 battery is safer than ever before. Consumers no longer have to worry about the battery. "

In the official statement, Samsung announced: "We very much appreciate the safety of our users and protect the security of millions of Samsung devices used in the United States." We have not received reports of similar incidents related to the Galaxy Note 9. devices and we are investigating this incident. "


Source link

Leave a Reply