MAF: Hishammuddin not provided with security personnel after GE14 – Nation



PETALING JAYA: The Malaysian Armed Forces (MAF) refuted the claim that three security personnel were provided to the former Minister of Defense Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein.

In a statement on Sunday (August 26), the MAF said that the tasks of the Special Forces personnel were stopped after the fourteenth general election.

"However, after the statement of the Minister of Defense, Mohamad Sabu, we investigate the accusations.

"We will also take the necessary measures to ensure that all personnel in service do not get tasks with parties that do not have the rights or relevance with the current time," the statement said.

It was stated that strict action would be taken if it appears that staff has not followed orders or rules.

Reportedly, a probe was ordered in claims that military personnel from the navy and the army still provide security to the former Minister of Defense.

Mohamad had said in a Facebook message that the necessary action will be taken if there is a violation of rules and regulations.

Newsport Malaysiakini had reported that two special officers of the navy (Paskal) officers and one command were still working as escorts for Hishammuddin.

The Paskal officers are in active service and serve the armed forces until 2020 and 2021 respectively, while details about the command are scanty. Sources say that he was photographed with Hishammuddin last week.

The former minister of the cabinet said that the three worked because his bodyguards were part of his safety data for a temporary period.

"I have offered them work, but if they accept, they must resign from the armed forces with immediate effect," he said.

The Sembrong MP also said: "They are so close to my family and I, who have served us for so many years".


Source link

MAF: Hishammuddin not provided with security personnel after GE14 – Nation



PETALING JAYA: The Malaysian Armed Forces (MAF) refuted the claim that three security personnel were provided to the former Minister of Defense Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein.

In a statement on Sunday (August 26), the MAF said that the tasks of the Special Forces personnel were stopped after the fourteenth general election.

"However, after the statement of the Minister of Defense, Mohamad Sabu, we investigate the accusations.

"We will also take the necessary measures to ensure that all personnel in service do not get tasks with parties that do not have the rights or relevance with the current time," the statement said.

It was stated that strict action would be taken if it appears that staff has not followed orders or rules.

Reportedly, a probe was ordered in claims that military personnel from the navy and the army still provide security to the former Minister of Defense.

Mohamad had said in a Facebook message that the necessary action will be taken if there is a violation of rules and regulations.

Newsport Malaysiakini had reported that two special officers of the navy (Paskal) officers and one command were still working as escorts for Hishammuddin.

The Paskal officers are in active service and serve the armed forces until 2020 and 2021 respectively, while details about the command are scanty. Sources say that he was photographed with Hishammuddin last week.

The former minister of the cabinet said that the three worked because his bodyguards were part of his safety data for a temporary period.

"I have offered them work, but if they accept, they must resign from the armed forces with immediate effect," he said.

The Sembrong MP also said: "They are so close to my family and I, who have served us for so many years".


Source link

MAF: Hishammuddin not provided with security personnel after GE14 – Nation



PETALING JAYA: The Malaysian Armed Forces (MAF) refuted the claim that three security personnel were provided to the former Minister of Defense Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein.

In a statement on Sunday (August 26), the MAF said that the tasks of the Special Forces personnel were stopped after the fourteenth general election.

"However, after the statement of the Minister of Defense, Mohamad Sabu, we investigate the accusations.

"We will also take the necessary measures to ensure that all personnel in service do not get tasks with parties that do not have the rights or relevance with the current time," the statement said.

It was stated that strict action would be taken if it appears that staff has not followed orders or rules.

Reportedly, a probe was ordered in claims that military personnel from the navy and the army still provide security to the former Minister of Defense.

Mohamad had said in a Facebook message that the necessary action will be taken if there is a violation of rules and regulations.

Newsport Malaysiakini had reported that two special officers of the navy (Paskal) officers and one command were still working as escorts for Hishammuddin.

The Paskal officers are in active service and serve the armed forces until 2020 and 2021 respectively, while details about the command are scanty. Sources say that he was photographed with Hishammuddin last week.

The former minister of the cabinet said that the three worked because his bodyguards were part of his safety data for a temporary period.

"I have offered them work, but if they accept, they must resign from the armed forces with immediate effect," he said.

The Sembrong MP also said: "They are so close to my family and I, who have served us for so many years".


Source link

Leave a Reply