, A special program "Eid El Adha" was set up to allow the Algerian population to easily visit the various cemeteries of the capital via five (05) main stations, namely on 1 May, the Place des Martyrs, Cheval, Bach Djerrah and El Harrach. , added the same source. In this respect, ETUSA mobilized two (02) buses at each station at intervals of 20 minutes from 08:30 to 15:00. For this purpose five stations (starting point) have been designated to serve, in special shuttles, the many cemeteries of Algiers according to the following program:
– From the station of May 1 to the cemeteries Al-Alia, Garidi, Sidi Yahia, El Madania and Ben Aknoun.
– From the Martyrs Square station to the Al-Alia cemeteries, El Kettar (up and down) and Bouzareah.
– From the Chevalley station to the cemeteries of Beni-Messous, Dely-Brahim and Ouled-Fayet.
– From the station of Bachdjarrah to the Al-Alia cemeteries, Sidi Rzine of Berraki.
– From the station of El Harrach to the Al-Alia cemetery of Sidi-Tayeb.
In addition, connections are also planned from Chaibia, Birtouta, Sidi M & # 39; hamed, Ed-Dalia, Zeralda and Rouiba to rally to the various connection stations, one added.