A special program "Eid El Adha" was set up to allow the Algerian population to easily visit the various cemeteries of the capital via five (05) main stations namely 1 May, the place Martyrs, Chevally, Bach Djerrah and El Harrach, added the same source. In this respect, ETUSA mobilized two (02) buses at each station at intervals of 20 minutes from 08:30 to 15:00. To this end five stations (starting point) have been designated to serve, in special shuttles, the many cemeteries of Algiers according to the following program:
– From the station Place du 1er mai to the cemeteries of Al-Alia, Garidi, Sidi Yahia, El Madania and Ben Aknoun.
– From the Place des Martyrs station to the Al-Alia cemeteries, El Kettar (up and down) and Bouzareah.
– From the station of Chevalley to the cemeteries of Beni-Messous, Dely-Brahim and Ouled-Fayet
– From the station of Bachdjarrah to the cemeteries of Al-Alia, Sidi Rzine of Berraki.
– From the Station El Harrach to the Al-Alia cemetery by Sidi-Tayeb
In addition, connections are also planned from the places Chaibia, Birtouta, Sidi M & # 39; hamed, Ed-Dalia, Zeralda, Rouiba takes part of the different stations of connections, one added