On Monday, August 20, King Mohammed VI appointed several Walis and Governors to the central and territorial administration. Received this Friday, August 24 by the king in the Royal Palace of Rabat, they all took an oath for the monarch. Here they are.
At the Council of Ministers held on 20 August in Rabat, and in accordance with the provisions of Article 49 of the Constitution and at the proposal of the Prime Minister and on the initiative of the Minister of the Interior, King Mohammed VI appointed several Walis and governors in central and territorial administration. Received this Friday, August 24 by the king in the Royal Palace of Rabat, they all took an oath for the monarch. Here is their complete list.
– Kari Qassi Lahlou: Wali of the Marrakech-Safi region and governor of Marrakech
– Abdeslam Bekrate: wali of the Beni Mellal-Khénifra region and governor of Khénifra.
– Mohamed Derdouri: Wali, national coordinator of the national initiative for human development
– Jelloul Semsem: wali attached to the central administration of the Ministry of the Interior.
– Abderrazak Mansouri: governor of Ouarzazate
– Mustapha El Maâza: governor of Taza
– Samir Yazidi: governor of Ben Slimane
– Abdelhamid Chennouri: governor of Khouribga
– Hassan Khalil: governor of Tiznit
– Ismail Aboulhouqouq: governor of Inzégane-Aït Melloul
– Hassan Bougoutha: governor of Sidi Bennour
– Hicham Sammahi: governor of Kelaât Sraghna
– Saleh Dah: governor of Taounate
– El Hassan Sedqi: governor of Sidi Ifni
– Rachid Afirate: governor of Casablanca-Anfa
– Jamal Mekhtatar: Governor of Moulay Rachid (Casablanca)
– Fouad Hajji: governor of Zagora
– Mehdi Chalabi: governor of Ouazzane
– Zine El Abidine Ezzhar: Governor of El Hajeb
– Yassine Jari: governor of M & # 39; diq-Fnideq
– Youssef Draiss: Governor of Skhirate-Témara
– Adil El Malaki: governor of Essaouira
– Mohamed Hamim: governor of Terfaya
– Bouabid El Guerrab: governor of Chichaoua
-Youssef Khir: governor of Assa-Zag
– Mohamed Alami Oueddane: governor of Chefchaouen
– Salaheddine Amal: governor of Tata
– Omar Filal: Governor in charge of general affairs (Casablanca).
Governors attached to the central administration of the Ministry of the Interior:
– Younes El Qassimi
– Mohamed Samir Khamlichi
– Abdelmajid El Kamili
– Abdellah Nassif
– Jamal Chaârani
– Beloua Laâroussi: governor, general affairs director
Governor, general manager of the Municipal Equipment Fund:
– Omar Lahlou
Governor, general manager of the City Agency of Casablanca
– Taoufiq Benali