Eighteen teachers and supervisors from the Ministry of National Education were decorated by King Mohammed VI on Monday 17 September during the ceremony of presenting the progress report and the executive program in the field of support for training.
Were decorated with the third class Ouissam al moukafaa al wathania (Officer):
– Mohammed Karakhi, associate professor of mathematics in preparatory courses at Benguerir High School of Excellence in Rhamna,
– Thami El Halkouj, UHD in preparatory courses at the Benguerir High School of Excellence in Rhamna,
– Zahra Souibri, director of high school Imam Al Boukhari in Rabat.
– Idriss Assamadi, primary school teacher at Ibn Zaidoun school in Laayoune,
– Toufiq Ejgham, qualified teacher at the high school of Oued El Makhazine in Meknes,
– Mohamed Kaâb, primary school teacher, deputy director of the Old School Scholastie School in Al Haouz,
– Khadija Biadi, primary school teacher Abu Al Hassan Kabissi in Sale,
– Meriem El Amrani, primary school teacher at the school of Ali Ibn Abi Taleb in Ouazzane.
Ouissam Al Alaoui 3rd class (officer):
– Christophe Boeckel, responsible for preparatory classes at the Benguerir High School of Excellence in Rhamna,
Ouissam al moukafaa al wathania 4th class (Knight):
– Meriem Maa Al Aininine, elementary teacher at the Bir Guendouz school in Aousserd,
– Mohamed Slimani, primary school teacher at the Ouled Houmad school group in Taroudant,
– Abdelmalek Zouhir, primary school teacher at the Sidi Daoud school group in Jerada,
– Farida Essamadi, teacher of qualifying education, general supervisor of the boarding school Oum Al Mouminine in Tetouan,
– Hamid Anerghi, primary school teacher at Ait Iâala Ouahdat Ait Himmi school group in Tinghir.
Ouissam al istihkak al wathani of exceptional class:
– Najat Chariabka, primary teacher at the Tarik Ibn Ziyad school group in Assa Zag,
– Abdellah Ouahbi, primary teacher in the Al Jadid school group in Tiznit,
Ouissam al istihkak al ouathani first class:
– Touria Saoudi, qualified teacher at the Allal El Fassi College in Rabat.
Ouissam al istihkak al wathani 2nd class:
– Hicham Al Faquih, primary school teacher at the Binti school group in Al Hoceima.
On this occasion, the king was greeted by twelve students, trainees and student winners for the 2017-2018 school year.
It is about:
– Nasser Nait-Ali, from the city of Marrakech, who passed the national exam of the baccalaureat (natural sciences) with an average of 19.44.
– Imane Benyouss, from the city of Khouribga, who passed the national exam of the baccalaureate (natural sciences) with an average of 19.27 (public education).
– Anas Chakroun, from the city of Casablanca, which achieved the highest national average in the professional baccalaureate exam with a figure of 17.87.
– Zhour Ansar, from the city of Ain Al Aouda, earned a bachelor's degree with an average of 11.39. Despite her disability, she preferred not to benefit from the facilities granted to this category.
– Oussama Aguerdoua, a computer technician and laureate of the Institute of Applied Technology in Nador, has won several international awards in the field of computer development "Word Skills".
– Hamza Jabbour, computer network technician, laureate of the Offshoring Specialist Institute of Tetouan, winner of the first prize in the Cisco competition, NetRiders, Africa region.
– Mohamed Al-Joulali, electronics technician, major of promotion in the automotive industry at the Institute of Applied Technology of Oujda.
– Saadia Benjmai, specialized in airport logistics, major promotion at the specialized institute for aviation and airport logistics in Nouaceur.
– Majda Khoubach, PhD major at the National School for Trade and Management (ENCG) of Settat.
– Ahmed Ayoub Arrekaoui, Civil engineer in civil engineering, laureate of the Faculty of Science and Technology of Marrakech, his career was crowned by the creation of his own company.
– Mouad Boualakhbar, State Engineer in Mechatronics, laureate of the Higher School for Technical Education of Rabat (ENSET). He has proven to be excellent in research in the area of energy efficiency and the inventor of four patents.
– Mohamed Saad Bajou, who prepares a doctorate in industrial engineering, is laureate of the Faculty of Science and Technology at Fez and author of several scientific publications in the field of his competence.