The Department of National Meteorology (DMN) predicts maximum temperatures in the order of 38/44 ° C on the slopes of the southern provinces and northern provinces by Tuesday 21 August 2018. Ph: DR
The following are the weather forecasts for the day of Tuesday August 21, 2018, issued by the National Meteorological Directorate (MND)
The Department for National Meteorology (DMN) plans a fairly warm weather for the day of Tuesday 21 August 2018 in the interior, the southeast and east of the southern provinces and locally on the inner plains.
– & # 39; In the morning and & # 39; low dense clouds at night with fog or mist and sometimes drizzle near Atlantic coasts and plains and the Mediterranean Sea.
– Unstable clouds with rain or thunderstorms on the reliefs of the Atlas, the east and the southeast of the country and probably on the Rif.
– Clouds of tropical origin with showers or sometimes stormy showers in the extreme south of the country.
– Stable weather with clear to slightly cloudy skies elsewhere.
– Sand yachts in the southern provinces and the southeast of the country.
– Sector strong enough wind on the Tangierois, temperate of the northern sector in the southern provinces and the central coasts, from east to south in the south of the east and southeast and weak to moderate from north to west elsewhere.
– Minimum temperature in the order of 15/22 ° C near the coast and on the reliefs and the eastern ones, 28/32 ° C in the extreme southeast and the south of the country and 23/28 ° C elsewhere.
– Maximum temperature in the order of 38/44 ° C on the Saiss, Tensift, the extreme southeast and inland of the southern provinces, 32/38 ° C on the inner plains, the Souss, the slopes of the provinces of the southern and northern provinces and 26/32 ° C near the coast, on the reliefs and the oriental.
– Sea rough on the Mediterranean, agitated on Detroit and little excited for restless elsewhere.