A beautiful and hot Sunday! This is provided by the National Meteorological Management which announces temperatures up to 45 ° per region.
Here are detailed weather forecasts for the day of Sunday, August 26, 2018, determined by the National Meteorological Directorate:
– Warm weather on the inner plains, the oriental, the interior of Souss, the south and south-east of the country.
– Misty formations and dense low clouds near the northern and central coasts in the morning and at night. – Clouds weakly unstable on the reliefs of the High and Middle Atlas and Oulmès.
– Cloudy skies over the eastern highlands and little cloudiness or brighter elsewhere.
– Moderate to fairly strong northern sector wind over the southern provinces, temperate east over the Tangierois and weak to moderate, from the south over the southeast and south to the eastern and predominantly northern sector in general elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures oscillating between 12 and 17 ° C on the reliefs, 25 and 31 ° C in the south-east and south of the Sahara provinces and between 18 and 24 ° C elsewhere in the country.
– Maximum temperatures varying between 41 and 45 ° C on Rhamna, Tensift, the plains of Tadla, the interior of Gharb, the Saïss, the plateaus of phosphate and Oulmès, the interior of Souss, the east and the south of the Sahara provinces and the extreme south-east of the country, 35 and 41 ° C on the eastern, the interior of the southern provinces and the south-east slopes, 30 and 35 ° C on the northern and central inner plains and between 25 and 30 ° C near the Atlantic coast and on the reliefs.
– Nice sea to bit agitated on the Mediterranean and on the Detroit, little agitated between Tangier and Mohammedia and between Laayoune and Dakhla, a bit annoyed to agitated elsewhere.